Not quite right

These people seemed kind of more full of themselves rather than for anyone else. I for one am not buying it. I'm not certain but it seems to me that this company is full of you know what? They sounded arrogant and pretty much as if they have had life served to them on a silver platter, all their life.
They don't have intentions on helping the planet. They are striving for themselves and no one else.

I could be wrong but if I'am, I invite you to prove it to me...

Law Of Attraction Powerful Wealth Manifestation Affirmation - Watch more funny videos here

The part that bothered me was the oil/environmental crap. I don't see it both ways. One way or the other.

No comments:

Search for everything solar!





Click On This Solar Powered Wireless Hi-Fi Speaker with Transmitter To Play Music! Solar Powered Wireless Hi-Fi Speaker with Transmitter

Don't just Reflect, Recycle

Need A Solar Powered LED Camping Lantern with Wall Adapter? Click the image below!
Solar Powered Led Camping Lantern with Wall Adapter